Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Credit reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Credit reports

I have been having a problem with Experian as well.  I was denied credit, and decided I should probably check my annual credit report. I couldn't access Experian.  Well, to make a long story short, I was starting to get calls about debts I didn't owe so i filed a fraud alert and tried to get my credit report again.  I failed verification and had to send in paperwork.  Still haven't gotten my report mailed to me yet, but I've gotten some information off the report through another credit site I was using, and it looks like there are quite a few things on there that aren't mine.  Well, some of the creditors calling to collect from me, when they ask me information it doesn't match their files.  It is starting to look like experian merged my file with someone with a similar name living in the same city since my other two reports are completely clean.  I think that is why I am failing verification because they have his address on my file.  From the research I have been doing, it sounds like quite a few people are having similar problems with them lately.  Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get this corrected.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.