Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Discrepancy

tag
dublingreen

Experian Discrepancy

Hello Forum!
First thanks for your candid responses - have really helped.  Slowly coming out of credit coma to raise the all important scores.

I recently requested a loan from Credit Union and they are about to approve me but what they pulled from Experian and what I pulled seemed different.  For example, my address is reported as a New York address and I live in San Francisco, when I pull my report after they did, my address is correct.  What rights to I have here, what is going on and how should I handle it?

dublingreen
Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Discrepancy

It sounds like the CU  pulled the wrong CR   go back and take your CR with you....it can be printed from PC....... They can code another pull for a soft pull.

Look at your CR  does it show a hard pull from the CU if it doesn't it shows that they did not pull your CR.
Message 2 of 4
dublingreen

Hi and THANK YOU!
They did a hard pull.  So I will take my report to them tomorrow.  They are holding up a loan request based on this outcome.

Great information.

dubingreen
Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an incorrect address should not hold things up. This is wierd!  They usually will not go by the CR that you bring BUT  it should make them look again....If you have to ask to see a super.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 02-03-2008 09:14 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.