Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Dispute Site Down?

tag
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Experian Dispute Site Down?

Has anyone been able to access the Experian Dispute website?

I tried to go in through the dispute website, to confirm that a dispute was in progress. But, instead I'm getting force redirected to sign up for monitoring. Which I don't want to do, because I already have monitoring, and the monitoring product isn't what I'm going for, as it doesn't show all of the details that their dispute site does.

Has Experian they shutdown their dispute site, permanently?

Does anyone have another Experian backdoor link, preferably the one with the detailed version, that has address ID's attached to accounts? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experian Dispute Site Down?

Has anyone else tried to use the Experian dispute website recently?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried to do it today and it didnt work
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used it about 2 weeks ago and was working fine. Ive tried Equifax and that is a nightmare! Both online and phone dispute systems down and no way to monitor your report.

Message 4 of 7
trusty
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

I used it about 2 weeks ago and was working fine. Ive tried Equifax and that is a nightmare! Both online and phone dispute systems down and no way to monitor your report.

Has anyone anyone else entered the Experian Dispute site, more recently - without having to sign up for or login to monitoring? 

Message 5 of 7
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Finally found a direct link to the Experian Dispute site.

https://www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=DISPUTE

The fact that they are now trying to force people to sign up for monitoring - by force redirecting to a sign up form - from their own website's dispute links... is a bit out of control.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All.. first time poster here. I wanted to share some awesome information with you. As far as disputes if you call experian at the following number 877-284-7942 and select the options for credit questions then choose dispute you will reach a human. While that person is on the phone you can have them complete an exception by Phone! I had a Khols balance that wasn't updating to my report the representative called Khols, confirmed my new balance with them, and had my report updated in 24 hours! You're only allowed 1 request per call. He told me to call back to have another account updated and just tell the rep I had heard from another Dispute representative that they could do a exception over the phone without the 30 day wait! This representative was a total Angel guys. I really hope this helps someone else out there. I'm trying to buy a house and this balance needed to be reduced so my utilization rate would decrease.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.