Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Dispute

Guys, I'm a new to this and I have been reading & learning from this forum for quite sometime.
Well, this is my story, In 2001, lost my job and that when my credit problems started.   During all this time, my scores were in the 400s, but I was able to get auto loans and making my payments on time.
gradually, my scores were coming up  with TU & EQ, but experian scores were coming up slowly.

Well I have  decided to buy a house, so I start disputing some of the old accounts that was about 7/8
years old, TU & EQ investigate and delete all the a/cs that was not file.   Well this same a/cs that was  on Experian was not even investigated. I have disputed with experian about six months now to get this a/cs deleted since they are investigated by TU & EQ and did confirmed that this a/cs are no longer on file/or no records can be found.  When I disputed online It reads, "already investigated., I
have tried disputing by phone, but I get nowhere. I told them to send me MOV, they told me I should subponed them in court. I am fustrated and do not know what to do.
  My TU & EQ report are updated everything month and all these old a/cs are deleted ,but Experian told me they have investigated and that it remains.   About two months ago, Civil judgment was posted on my Experian report which was a suprise to me since I have been trying to get all these old a/cs taken off. I tried contacting the court to see which creditor had file the civil judgemnt against me.
The court told me it was a law firm in NY and they will not even sent me any court papers, I  should just pay because it was one my credit cards.  Surprise again, this law firm started garnishing my wages, that upset me and I start a little investigation of my own and realize that all the deleted accounts from TU & EQ report was with this law firm and they file this fraudulent judgement to take  money from me. I stop them immediately telling them I have proof that this a/cs have been deleted and they are commiting a  crime. I will report them to the authorities. They stop the garnishment.  Iam still fighting with Experian and I need you gurus for some advice. I have run out of option. Sorry for the long story.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Dispute

Sorry to hear of your problems Dolittle.

My only suggestion is to hire a consumer attorney to look at your case. Sorry. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Dispute

naca.net
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.