Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian FICO score

Ok so I received a FICO score of 636 EQ and 597 TU from myfico.com. My question is, what would be an estimated score from EX be. Thanks

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Experian FICO score

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok so I received a FICO score of 636 EQ and 597 TU from myfico.com. My question is, what would be an estimated score from EX be. Thanks

If all the information on your EX report is identical to either your TU or your EQ report then my rough guess would be ~25 in either direction.    

If all of the information is not the same then it becomes much harder to guesstimate anything.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Insufficient data =/.  If your EX report is identical to your EQ one, then presumably a fairly common EX score would be approximately around that 630-640 mark; however, many people's reports are not 1:1 identical... I actually don't have any two reports that are the same unfortunately.  

The elephant in the living room is that any lender can pull a score which we don't have access to (various industry options and versions of the FICO score too) so it's all a lot of guesswork unfortunately.  Just try to optimize your reports as best as possible and go on with life.  There's a lot of good information on this forum about how to do exactly that... with that, welcome to the forums!

Edit: PD > me, mostly redundant post my apologies.

        
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies!! From what I can tell in the report, everything is reported the same across the board (if that's possible). Might I add that this is the vantage score from EX, not sure if I mentioned that Woman Wink.  I'm just hoping that my FICO score from EX is at least 620+...

Message 4 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, forgot to mention that my EX vantage score is 644. So im guessing it's less than what my actual FICO would be?

Message 6 of 10
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, forgot to mention that my EX vantage score is 644. So im guessing it's less than what my actual FICO would be?

It's really hard to correlate from a FAKO score to a FICO score.....in general there really isn't any way to know based only on your FAKO score, it could be either higher or lower.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 7 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

There's no way to guess or correlate. IME, there had been times my Vantage is within a few points of my FICO. There are times it is 50-60+ points higher AND lower than my FICO when compared the same day. For most, their Vantage is higher because the score range is 501-990 vs. FICO's 300-850. Odds are it'll be higher, but that's not always the case. My TU Vantage is currently lower than my TU FICO by about 30 points. There are some months it's the other way around.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again for the replies. This credit score thing is so very confusing and from what I have read in this forum, a lot of us are just frustrated LOL. I guess if I had a good track record with my finances, I would not be so concern as to what my score's are to get a mortgage loan.

Message 9 of 10
marty56
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks again for the replies. This credit score thing is so very confusing and from what I have read in this forum, a lot of us are just frustrated LOL. I guess if I had a good track record with my finances, I would not be so concern as to what my score's are to get a mortgage loan.

Yes,if you take care of the content of your CR, the scores will take care of themselves.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.