Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Online Dispute...redirects to service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Online Dispute...redirects to service

I just went to dispute with EX ....after entering the name,ss#, etc..an error page comes up and says that i need a current copy of my credit report and redirects me to the online monotoring service

then tells me i have a free 30 day trial, and wants a CC...WTH?

anyone else experience this?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian Online Dispute...redirects to service

Is the EX report you are working off of more than 30 days old?  I'm trying to see what links I have for disputes there in case any help... brb!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

in the past when I accessed the dispuute it was through this website, under one of my CR, but yes it is over 30 days...

never was an issue b4..
Message 3 of 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

oh hi mymy.... replied to a different post of yours earlier.  Are you doing the Providian dispute?

Ok back to EX, if it was a resold report that may be why you can't access it.  I am seeing now though that EX will let you dispute for 90 days if you have a report number that you got from them though.  Which did you have?

edit: Ah ok you did myFico triple reports? You need to dispute within 30 days.

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 10-15-2007 06:34 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, iam doing the Providoan dispute,

and First Premier
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.