Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Plus Score

tag
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Experian Plus Score

Something interesting I found.  When I was denied for the amex bce a month and change ago, they said my ex fico was 645 as of december last year.  A couple weeks ago, I disputed the only two items on my report that still hurt me, 300 bucks owed to verizon, and 1k owed to applied bank.  The applied bank is still pending, but the verizon came with an updated status, which was instead of falling off my report in 2016, it'll come off a year earlier in 2015.  The applied bank as of now falls off next year.  Anyway, my plus score jumped from 634 to 676 when the status of the verizon updated.  My question to you all is do we know any way of being able to roughly derive what our actual fico score is off of our plus score ???

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Experian Plus Score

@Jayb5635 wrote:

Something interesting I found.  When I was denied for the amex bce a month and change ago, they said my ex fico was 645 as of december last year.  A couple weeks ago, I disputed the only two items on my report that still hurt me, 300 bucks owed to verizon, and 1k owed to applied bank.  The applied bank is still pending, but the verizon came with an updated status, which was instead of falling off my report in 2016, it'll come off a year earlier in 2015.  The applied bank as of now falls off next year.  Anyway, my plus score jumped from 634 to 676 when the status of the verizon updated.  My question to you all is do we know any way of being able to roughly derive what our actual fico score is off of our plus score ???

Not really. In most cases they are close but it is definitely YMMV.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.