Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Plus Score

tag
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

Experian Plus Score

Just pulled my EXperian plus score and it's 699!!!! Woo hoo. Sure would like to know my actual Fico score.. EXperian Never updated a paid charge off for auto loan either. Uggggg. They are difficult to work with, where EQ and TransUnion deleted a paid judgement EXperian will not but oh well just waiting until it falls off I guess. Okay I'm done Smiley Happy
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Plus Score

Message 2 of 10
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Kris1228 wrote:
Just pulled my EXperian plus score and it's 699!!!! Woo hoo. Sure would like to know my actual Fico score.. EXperian Never updated a paid charge off for auto loan either. Uggggg. They are difficult to work with, where EQ and TransUnion deleted a paid judgement EXperian will not but oh well just waiting until it falls off I guess. Okay I'm done Smiley Happy

Experian plus score is a FAKO which means nothing much and is calculated very differently than the fico. For example I opened 4 cards in 2011 and my fico went down while my experian plus went up. The reason was earlier my experian plus score used to say, its low coz my general limits are low and all the cards i opened were high CL so my experian plus score went up by like 25 points and my fico crashed by about 20.

As Jay indicated, the easiest way to get a experian fico is by joining psecu credit union and get free monthly fico scores.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 10
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

hahaha I'm only picking with Vish1 because we already know the real scoop on FICO vs FACO, but when I read it over and over it almost sounds like... praise FICO because it trashed your score several points while saying "Booooooo" to the FAKO that actually went up.  Ha ha ha haa!  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 10
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

I know the EXperian plus is fako. Just curious what it would be is all. Thanks Smiley Happy
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 5 of 10
vish1
Valued Contributor

@JayRizzo wrote:

hahaha I'm only picking with Vish1 because we already know the real scoop on FICO vs FACO, but when I read it over and over it almost sounds like... praise FICO because it trashed your score several points while saying "Booooooo" to the FAKO that actually went up.  Ha ha ha haa!  Smiley Wink

I know this is a oxymoron but no matter how much I love to see the highest score, the truth is every one looks at FICO.

Yes, I meant exactly what you read coz, we have a old family saying "Eat wat u love, wear wat others love". So I praise fico coz others love em.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can be happy because if you pull the real score(VANTAGE SCORE) that experian gives to banks ie bofa and wf request the vantage score when deciding on some cards and if u ever want a amex card they pull experian w/ vantage score!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 10
veracious
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

you can be happy because if you pull the real score(VANTAGE SCORE) that experian gives to banks ie bofa and wf request the vantage score when deciding on some cards and if u ever want a amex card they pull experian w/ vantage score!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info,  rebuildingmycreditnow.

I asked the Mods a similar question asking them to list who pulls which score. I guess I might have to piece it together

across hundreds of threads.

cdtotten
Established Contributor

Lots of misinformation floating around in this thread.

1. Amex DOES NOT use a vantage score. AMEX has their own internal proprietary scoring algorithm which is based off your Experian report. There is absolutely no way to predict in advance what score they will determine as the algorithm is unknown.

2. The only lender I have heard of that does not use a FICO score is Kohls. There may be more, but that is the only one I have seen discussed on these boards.

Other than that, EQ beacon (can't remember which one... i think its 6 currently) and almost all lenders that pull TU, use TU-04 now (not TU-98 sold on this site and TU-cs site.

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@cdtotten wrote:

TU-cs site.

TU-cs is no more. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.