Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian 'Potentially Negative" Items

tag
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Experian 'Potentially Negative" Items

I have 2 CC's, which were both late once (30 days) back in April 2005. Both cards were opened in 2003. So, in 4 years I have one 30-day late. Both cards report to all 3 CRA, however, only Experian shows both these cards as "potentially negative".

I am hesitant to say anything, in fear they'll be deleted. Or would that be preferable?

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian 'Potentially Negative" Items

cobra19 wrote:
I have 2 CC's, which were both late once (30 days) back in April 2005. Both cards were opened in 2003. So, in 4 years I have one 30-day late. Both cards report to all 3 CRA, however, only Experian shows both these cards as "potentially negative".

I am hesitant to say anything, in fear they'll be deleted. Or would that be preferable?

late payments hurt less as the years go by. Im guessing that these CC are still opened.

send GW lettters to CCC   they are old & the CCC might just delete them with no trouble.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian 'Potentially Negative" Items

I take it the status is "ok/Current was 30 days past due"

If that is the case. They will go back into a "positive status" in March 2012.

I 30 day lat over 2 years ago is not hitting your score that badly. Send the GW letter.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.