cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian.com Creiti I Score-Is This the One Lenders See?

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Experian.com Creiti I Score-Is This the One Lenders See?

I went to the Experian website last night and paid to have my report downloaded. And when I got to the 2nd to last page that showed my credit score-I had to pick myself up off the floor...709!! I haven't paid for a score here on myFico in a little over a week, but last time I saw it, it was 645. I did dispute some errors recently, but a 60 pt. jump?! And with new acct's reporting??. Before I pay to see it again here on myFICO, I'm wondering if the one on EX website the one lenderS and potential lenders ACTUALLY see? And is it a genuine FICO score??

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Experian.com Creiti I Score-Is This the One Lenders See?

AFAIK, the score provided on the Experian website is a Plus or FAKO. The exp score sold here is a FICO.
Message 2 of 6
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Well i went ahead and ordered my EX score here on myFICO. The bad news: it's not the 709 shown on the EX webstie. The good news: It's 653-It's gone up 8 pts. since I last checked.-YES!!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 6
FuturePlan2
New Contributor

Congrats! Mine is way lower on Experian.com than it is with MyFico.

Message 5 of 6
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

Yes Experian is a Fako But I use it just to keep an eye on all my accounts and make sure there's nothing funny going on so it's a great way to see where you stand. I recently had the only 30 day late removed from my credit report from cap 1. My Fico Had my score at 709 but that was before the late was removed so I'm sure ill see a jump soon =)
Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.