Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian.com now offering Fico 08 score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian.com now offering Fico 08 score

Or ask them if they can do something for you on the price. Jyst play with the I guess.

Message 51 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I signed up, I believe I need to have a 3 month subscription. I'll negotiate after the 3 months haha. Thanks for the tip!

Message 52 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know if the other 2 bureau's offered through experian are indeed FICO scores too?
Message 53 of 61
taxi818
Super Contributor

Yes fico  but why in the world would you pay 49 dollars to see it. 

Message 54 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly I don't plan on paying them so much. I was wondering if they were ALL FICO'S so I can call an negotiate a price.  Do you know if MYFico Equifax score the latest one used by lenders?

Message 55 of 61
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Honestly I don't plan on paying them so much. I was wondering if they were ALL FICO'S so I can call an negotiate a price.  Do you know if MYFico Equifax score the latest one used by lenders?

Depends on lender, and obviously, if they pull equifax.  Some, like Amex and chase, have their own internal scoring system.  My CU uses the 04 model.  This won't match for auto loans nor mortgages.  So get the scores during rebuild (keeping SW until Amex updates 5k), then cancel.  Just check scores before next app.  Really, after rebuild, not much need.

Signature needs updating
Message 56 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. I already have my EX now an I also have my TU, I really would like to get my EQ score. I don't want a HP through DCU just to get my EQ score.

Message 57 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I found this thread. I signed up for 3b on 10/26. Have since rec'd one Experian alert on 10/30. Nothing else since then. Score never moved even after contacting CS several times. I went into Experian and signed up for the $1.00 trial and behold my score is 76 points higher than my fico has. How can that be? Happy with it, but confused.

Message 58 of 61
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Affalterbach wrote:

And I was just about to cancel my monthly plan with them. Pro tip: if you call to cancel they may offer you a half price offer to stay for a year. They did for me!

I did the same thing and i only pay $7 something for 5 years......... Got my score today 805 Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 59 of 61
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Did you say "Harley", I get weak in the knees when I hear Harley ha ha ha!  I ride motorcyles too, and thats defintely on the list for 2015!

Message 60 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.