cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian info Not showing on Truecredit or Chase ID Protect?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian info Not showing on Truecredit or Chase ID Protect?

Anybody pull their reports in the past few days and have this happen? All the Experian info disappeared from my TC report and Chase ID report. Maybe Experian is doing some maintenance on the servers during the holiday?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian info Not showing on Truecredit or Chase ID Protect?

Updated yesterday and had no troubles.

Spouse updated this morning and had no trouble.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not ue a TC product-
I pulled EX from myFICO and Credit Secure today w/o any issues.

Try the direct link to EXP-
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
I do not ue a TC product-
I pulled EX from myFICO and Credit Secure today w/o any issues.

Try the direct link to EXP-

Thanks, Tim I tried that link and since I have recently disputed incorrect dob with them, used that report number. The funny thing is It actually pulled up an updated report! My new BoA account is showing which just got approved a few days ago. I'm sure my Experian report got screwed up once again somehow, probably because i opened a new account so soon after getting info corrected. Hope it clears up on it's own. It took me 2 letters and three months of investigating before i found out that my Experian report was messing with my credit monitoring. After they finally got the dob corrected, everything started working. TC even sent me an alert for Experian regarding the new account but when I updated my reports, Experian dissapeared again. Very frustrating!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.