cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian no longer allows multiple accesses to online credit report?

tag
Aarvard
Established Contributor

Experian no longer allows multiple accesses to online credit report?

Hi, folks

When I tried log in my Experian report today, it said that I have exceeded the number of view allowed for this report, and I needed to order new report to gain online access again. This is the report I ordered last month.
Is this a new restriction (with the new interface)? 

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian no longer allows multiple accesses to online credit report?

Its been that way for 2 weeks now. They locked it down right after the T-Mobile/Experian hack. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian no longer allows multiple accesses to online credit report?

Yep, since the hack Experian is doing the heavy-handed money grab. Starting with CCT changing to one 3B pull only, and limited dispute pull access around the same time.

Shame to see Experian going to the darkside, though many would argue they were already there. Anyways, I miss the daily dispute pulls - that differentiated Experian from the other bureaus. And those extra pulls, in large part, encouraged me to purchase Experian membership. Now, I have no reason to consider Experian anymore - will be shopping around, if and when the paid membership service I use there is degraded any further.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.