Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian online dispute page won't work

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian online dispute page won't work

My Experian report has the wrong home address. I tried to use the online dispute page, but it didn't work (probably because the address is wrong!) There's no phone number on the credit report and no address to send a dispute letter. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian online dispute page won't work

raymondy wrote:
My Experian report has the wrong home address. I tried to use the online dispute page, but it didn't work (probably because the address is wrong!) There's no phone number on the credit report and no address to send a dispute letter. Any suggestions?

Did you pull that report through here?

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes
Message 3 of 6
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Raymondy, I do apologize - I was going to recommend going through the dispute process on here, but I just double-checked, and I now know it just takes you to EX dispute.  Sorry!

You might do a search for "Experian address" on this board and on Rebuilding Your Credit - I think I've seen several addresses posted on here.  Also try googling for their mailing address.

Message Edited by Scamp on 12-19-2008 03:45 PM

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

This is from one of my full reports:

Contacting Us

NCAC
P.O. Box 9556
Allen, TX 75013

800 493 1058
M - F 9am - 5pm in your time zone.

They may try to make you buy a report first, though:

Ordering your credit report and credit score

Order by phone: 1 888 397 3742

hope that helps!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember, every 12 months( in some states more than every 12 months) you are eligible for your free annual report from each CRA.

If you have your Experian report number from when you pulled your reports before(directly from EX), you can go to their website and towards the bottom in the middle it will say "review report again", click that and enter your report number and other information and you'll see a current copy.

If you've been denied credit in the last 60 days, are unemployed, and under some other circumstances you can get a free report from the CRA. If it is for denial of credit, you get a report from the CRA the creditor used.

TransUnion

Experian

Equifax

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.