lndsk

Experian processed my request.

I emailed Experian asking them to delete a NCO collection that I paid 6 years ago.  They wrote me back and the results say: processed, which means either updated or deleted.  So they didn't tell me anything about what occurred.

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: Experian processed my request.

If you sent an informal email, that is not technically a dispute under FCRA 611(a) unless specifically identified as such.  They would thus be under no requirement to conduct a reinvestigation or verify/correct the information.

Their response to your "request" would not be a formal Notice of Results of Reinvestigation, and thus has no requirement to provide anything.  It is only informal correspondence.

lndsk

Re: Experian processed my request.

I hope that EX did not udate it. I think that updating it would be very bad for me. How can I find out what EX to it? Would they tell me if I gave them a phone call?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+