Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian run around

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian run around

Filed earlier to dispute and had some removed,but still some that aint right,,after you dispute they dont want to hear any more,,,,anyone got a fax #,,,or how to get my problems with them resolved,,,thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian run around

txrebel wrote:
Filed earlier to dispute and had some removed,but still some that aint right,,after you dispute they dont want to hear any more,,,,anyone got a fax #,,,or how to get my problems with them resolved,,,thanks

EX is evil and far in away the most diffult of the three CRAs. BE PERSISTENT! MAKE THEM DO THEIR JOB! Here's the current fax number:

EX: 972-390-3838
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:

EX is evil and far in away the most diffult of the three CRAs.

Don't be so nice about them  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

With the F.T.C. supposed to be on our side,,,when i ask for documentation for a account ,,,Experian blows it off,,,,everybody else has followed suit and deleted,,has anyone had a claim with the ftc and do they follow up and resolve                  thanks
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

txrebel wrote:
With the F.T.C. supposed to be on our side,,,when i ask for documentation for a account ,,,Experian blows it off,,,,everybody else has followed suit and deleted,,has anyone had a claim with the ftc and do they follow up and resolve                  thanks

They are blowing you off. Then write an MOV letter (method of verification). Check out this link.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.