cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian-who's pulling one last time?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Experian-who's pulling one last time?

All we can do is hope. I'm sure that phone calls are still going back and forth. Whether Experian feels it's in their best interest to return, only they can decide.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a phone # posted somewhere? I need to make a call myself.
Message 12 of 59
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'm pretty sure that I saw one over on the main announcement thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=special_announcement&thread.id=18
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I pulled.  I'll be ticked if they pull at the 11th hour (though i don't want them to pull) only because they scammed us into all pulling and spending the $$$.
Message 14 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called this number:

North America Headquarters
475 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
1 714 830 7000

Spoke with a nice lady who claims they just became aware of Ex situation last week and corp headquaters is "looking in to it". I did make sure she knew how I felt and that there are many many others who feel the same way.

Cali # so they'll be open for a while yet if anyone else feels like making a phone call
Message 15 of 59
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

goingforadream wrote:

...Spoke with a nice lady who claims they just became aware of Ex situation last week and corp headquaters is "looking in to it"....

Smiley Surprised

* attempts to pulls self back together *

That's what they told me last Thursday afternoon.
Message 16 of 59
smallfry
Senior Contributor

After pulling EX last month and drawing a sub 700 the temptation was too great not to pay for one last (maybe) EX pull. Points all regained and comfortably over 700 again.
Message 17 of 59
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

smallfry wrote:
After pulling EX last month and drawing a sub 700 the temptation was too great not to pay for one last (maybe) EX pull. Points all regained and comfortably over 700 again.

That is exactly why I'd kill to have five more days out of them! I'd like to see a score jump, and then I would be happier about living in ignorance. Smiley Very Happy

Turkeys.
Message 18 of 59
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

I'm probably going to pull mine. I'm trying to find the email from last month that offered a discount code. Probably expired though.
Message 19 of 59
Zahnrosen
Contributor

The code is fico2009 and its expired, sorry! I tried it a couple of days ago and got no love.
Message 20 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.