Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
trudawg660
Contributor

Experian

I looked at my credit report this morning and i noticed that it jumped up to 618 all of a sudden, it was like 560 yesterday. and i found out they took off a collection, i dont remember disputing this with them, but i did dispute it with equifax and at the moment it it under reinvestigation. I'm guessing it will pop back up one day and bring my score back down.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian

trudawg660 wrote:
I looked at my credit report this morning and i noticed that it jumped up to 618 all of a sudden, it was like 560 yesterday. and i found out they took off a collection, i dont remember disputing this with them, but i did dispute it with equifax and at the moment it it under reinvestigation. I'm guessing it will pop back up one day and bring my score back down.

Upon dispute, the collector may have removed it from all three. They will if they are wrong.

Message 2 of 8
trudawg660
Contributor

my supervisor just made that comment saying the collection agency could of taken it off. and i guess Experian is the first one it showed up on. because i know equifax is really slow on updating there report. it says my last payment on my car loan was in july.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

trudawg660 wrote:
my supervisor just made that comment saying the collection agency could of taken it off. and i guess Experian is the first one it showed up on. because i know equifax is really slow on updating there report. it says my last payment on my car loan was in july.

Thats not equifax, its the creditor reporting it.  Equifax updates as soon as they know

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-05-2007 12:15 PM
Message 4 of 8
trudawg660
Contributor

well its bank of america and its up to date on my transunion so i don't know
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

trudawg660 wrote:
well its bank of america and its up to date on my transunion so i don't know

Creditors may update different bureaus at diferent times.

Message 6 of 8
trudawg660
Contributor

i was surprised when i found out bank of america isn't report to all three of credit credit agencies. being a big company like that i would think they would.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

trudawg660 wrote:
i was surprised when i found out bank of america isn't report to all three of credit credit agencies. being a big company like that i would think they would.

I believe they do report to all three but maybe not all at the same time.  I have one that rotates bureaus so it takes three months to show up on all thre.  Balances are never the same

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.