Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian

I ordered my report from myfico and there is alot of accounts, public records, and collections that are not mine, but when i try to purchase  my report through their website so I can dispute, I cannot because i dont know the answer to the security questions, so now I am wondering what do I do?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Experian

When you say their website, do you mean EX, EQ or TU?  Have you ever purchased reports from any of them before?  If you have you should be able to call the CRA and see what they can do to get you logged back on.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is the experian website that I cannot get a report from. I have purchased my experian reports through fico lots of times. But the whole file is changed this time with fico, wrong name, address last four social. I just dont get it.
Message 3 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Have you ever purchased a report directly from EX?  If you have, you can call the CSR and they can help get you logged on.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, I think I have one fro last year. Is that to far back? will the report number be the same?
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

If not can i print out ficos report and circle everything wrong, and send in a copy of my id and ssc?
Message 6 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Report number does not make a difference.  If you contact them they will ask you some information to verify it is you then help you log on.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope it is not the same info they were asking me for on their website, I dont know the answers to those...
Message 8 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can always open a new account with a different log on and password.  I think.
Message 9 of 11
athensguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I hope it is not the same info they were asking me for on their website, I dont know the answers to those...

You might be able to answer some of the L/N questions if you pull up your myFICO report and look for the answers on there.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.