Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian

Hello everyone, I was married in 2005 and opened a few accounts under my married name. For some reason Experian is not showing any of my married name accounts on the credit report. My creditors are saying that they are reporting and Experian is saying that they are not. The accounts are referenced on TU and EQ. How should I get this fixed. I spoke to Chrysler and they said they are going to send me a letter stating this account should be reporting. Right now I have 3 baddies on Experian and (1) good paid account. The baddies are due to fall off in less than a year and I am unable to get an Experian Fico Report. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian

That is very odd.  I wonder if you have a split file with Experian?  It doesn't sound like your file would be particularly large, though.  Perhaps the experts will chime in.  If the accounts are reporting on TU and EQ, then there is no other reason except for a split file that I can image why they wouldn't report.  Keep bumping to the top...maybe Tuscani or Noah or NWM can chime in...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian

Bump
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.