cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F I N A L L Y, I, R E F I 'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: F I N A L L Y, I, R E F I 'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve,

I am glad to see you are doing well and that you got your refi.  As the song goes, "He may not come when you want him, but He'll be there right on time!"   God is so good.  Congrats!

Beth
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't we know it!!!!  ALL the time!!!

You know I called Countrywide 4 or 5 times trying to get them to help me.  They would not budge.  I gave the CSR my info and the hardship that a $3K mtg. payment would cause and sent over to their workout division.  Never got a call, never got a letter.  Finally, on the 30th of October, I got the call from my broker that we were closing that day.  I would have had to go into foreclosure or try to short sale the house.  I am happy to get a breather for 2 months.  House going on the market in March.  Never want this kind of stress again.

Eve
Message 12 of 17
TULO30
Contributor

Congratulatons Hearts!  What is your fico score?
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ   590 EX 584 TU 610.  I hope they go up after everything gets paid off. Then I will just focus on on-time payments and getting score up to at least 650 across the board.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratuations!! Countrywide did us the same way- loved us and wanted us badly 5 yrs ago- and wouldn't touch us w/a ten foot pole couple mos ago.

Worked out for the best- got our refi at 7.49 w/ absolutely NO FEES thru local credit union!!!
Message 15 of 17
hifiko
New Contributor

EVE...Very nice to see you back in the forum. A 'well done" on the refi. Just hope that you remember my "words of wisdom" about not getting stressed out over financial set backs. Time is the most important asset you have when it comes to money matters. Also`, my offer of a dozen roses is still on the table. Take care! 800/803/813
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, HiFiko!!!!  No need for roses, they are in the caring words of you all... 

Eve
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.