Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKKO vs FICO ??s

tag
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

FAKKO vs FICO ??s

if my fakko has gone up, do you think my fico has as well. it's strange b/c my fakko was actually lower than my fico by about 7 pts. now it seems my tu fakko has gone up about 47 pts!  i haven't looked closely enough to figure out why yet.  the only thing that has happened was that 2 accounts were taken off, but they were never on transunion. also, i opened a credit card account but i don't see it on my report yet.

the only other thing i can see is if they are not counting the au account that is over the limit by almost $400 b/c of the mixup.  do you think maybe that's it?
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FAKKO vs FICO ??s

FAKOs are truly an un-reliable source to guage whether or not your FICOs are going up/down/sideways... I see changes in my FICOs frequently and not to much movement from my FAKOs.

I have also seen my FAKOs GO DOWN while my FICOs GO UP.

Go figure. Smiley Indifferent

The monitoring products like TC and CS that we all use is not to guage the FICO impact as a result of FAKO change, it is to monitor the CRAs reporting and as changes are made to the reports, FICOs can be pulled to see what the changes did for you - Good / Bad / Indifferent.

Good Luck.

Rob
Message 2 of 3
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

Re: FAKKO vs FICO ??s

Thanks Rob.  I think I will wait another month or so before pulling my cs again.  I will continue with my plan of having baddies removed and hope for the best!

Thanks again!
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.