Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKO"S on the move UP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FAKO"S on the move UP!!!

Since 7/1 my FAKO's have made some pretty good moves TU up 6pts., EX up 19pts., YEAH! and EQ up 13pts.  I had a couple baddies fall off...Go baby...go!  Can't wait till the end of the year and early next I will have many more Bite The Dust!Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FAKO"S on the move UP!!!

Sweet!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure wish my FAKO's were my FICO's

so_confused wrote:
Since 7/1 my FAKO's have made some pretty good moves TU up 6pts., EX up 19pts., YEAH! and EQ up 13pts.  I had a couple baddies fall off...Go baby...go!  Can't wait till the end of the year and early next I will have many more Bite The Dust!Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, whats up with that? My fico on scorewatch has not moved since I got scorewatch on 6/23. But the fakos up down back up.  But they are the highest I seen them on TC. Thanks to everyone here!
Message 4 of 5
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Score watch does not update every day, thats why you have not received any alerts at least thats what they say on the website.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.