Established Contributor
so_confused

FAKO"S on the move UP!!!

Since 7/1 my FAKO's have made some pretty good moves TU up 6pts., EX up 19pts., YEAH! and EQ up 13pts.  I had a couple baddies fall off...Go baby...go!  Can't wait till the end of the year and early next I will have many more Bite The Dust!:smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy::smileywink:
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: FAKO"S on the move UP!!!

Sweet!
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

I sure wish my FAKO's were my FICO's

so_confused wrote:
Since 7/1 my FAKO's have made some pretty good moves TU up 6pts., EX up 19pts., YEAH! and EQ up 13pts.  I had a couple baddies fall off...Go baby...go!  Can't wait till the end of the year and early next I will have many more Bite The Dust!:smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy::smileywink:

Established Contributor
so_confused

Yeah, whats up with that? My fico on scorewatch has not moved since I got scorewatch on 6/23. But the fakos up down back up.  But they are the highest I seen them on TC. Thanks to everyone here!
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
Takunda1

Score watch does not update every day, thats why you have not received any alerts at least thats what they say on the website.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}