cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FARLEY STATE BANK INQUIRY!?! Who are you?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FARLEY STATE BANK INQUIRY!?! Who are you?

I got the same notice.  It does appear to come from Chase

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does look like its Chase, I applied for a southwest card and I saw the hard pull a couple days ago, but for this pull to have just shown up, I'm not sure if it was pulled at the same time or after...
Message 12 of 17
meib

Definitely Chase. I just got a Score Watch alert due to a new inquiry from Farley Bank myself. I kinda freaked and stumbled across this thread while Googling them.

I applied and was approved for a Chase Freedom just a couple days ago. The inquiry on Experian shows Chase, but TU shows as Farley.

Current Scores: 658/657/644

Chase Freedom $2500 * Barclays Rewards $1500 * AU Chase Sapphire Preferred $8000 * AU AMEX PRG NPSL * AU AMEX Everyday $4500 * AU AMEX Blue Cash ED $7000 * AU USAA World Mastercard $6000
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow -- MyFico to the rescue again.  Just got an alert of inquiry from Farley on TU and freaked out, but searched MyFico and see it's Chase, so all is good.  Whew....

What in the world did I do before I knew about MyFico?!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

just for the sake of providing an abundance of information: I have had 0 inquiries in years and years, but just applied and was approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred. MyFico is reporting one inquiry from Farley State Bank as well. It is clearly Chase based on others' posts.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is from Chase. Applied for Freedom 3 days ago and now getting an iquiry from Farley Bank. 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

This threads a little old but when I googled Farley state bank this thread came up. Must be a Chase thing because as noted by other I was just approved for a chase slate. Good to hear, thought it might have been a hack or something. Again these forums come through. thanks

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.