Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA REFI AND OWNER FINCANCE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FHA REFI AND OWNER FINCANCE

We currently are fiancing our home through the owner of the house. We have a 7% adj loan through him. We have lived here a little over 2 years. We are looking to refi to get the mortgage on our credit report since our on time payments are not currently being reported. I contacted BOA about a possbile refi through FHA. I guess they have their own internal score for us of 578. They want us to pay 50.00 for a final approval but we dont want to throw away 50.00 if we are not approved. Alot of the collections are medical related from what I understand they arent really facotring those in. Whats the changes of atleast getting a 7% rate right now? Or should I wait and clean up my credit more?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FHA REFI AND OWNER FINCANCE

I would definitely wait. You will get your scores up and will qualify for a better rate when you are in the 620+ range. It can be done. Keep the faith and don't waste your money or effort trying to do it now.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FHA REFI AND OWNER FINCANCE

With FHA its not about your score. If your ARM is going to adjust I would spend that 50 bucks with      B of A.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.