Did you mean: 

FHA Score Change Need Help

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: FHA Score Change Need Help

@Anonymous wrote:
Will move it thanks.
From what I have been told FHA is now score driven..

Hi, nyuplink, you've gotten some good feedback here --would you like this thread to be moved over to Mortgages? That's really where it belongs, but I don't want your posters to lose track.

There will be a link left here on General Credit Issues to direct readers to the new location.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FHA Score Change Need Help

Here is what I had done.
  • EQ was not reporting a Fico Score due to a name issue. I submited proof of address and ID
  • Judgment on TU that was not mine. I submited a letter from creditor that this was a mistake and was to be deleted
  • I had 9 collection accounts- 2 where Deleted (I submited proof letters) all the rest where paid in full. I submited letters from all the collection companies stating accounts where paid in full.

Now I have no credit cards, auto/personal loans. I had one account on my report for 5k with a zero balance marked closed by customer. I don't know what it is so I left it.

I don't know what else to do. I had all the work done by a great credit repair company that came highly recommended.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.