Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 09 score available

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO 09 score available

I just bought the 3B monitoring on 02/11/16 and didn't get 09 scores. Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 62
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Re: FICO 9 Now Showing on myFICO 3B Reports?

It is insanely different for me.  100 points lower across the board.  sure hope no one starts using this soon, i'd be going back in time a year. 

Message 22 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hokies2379 wrote:

It is insanely different for me.  100 points lower across the board.  sure hope no one starts using this soon, i'd be going back in time a year. 

Count me in as well.  I just checked mine and it wasn't 100 points lower but it was 40-55 points lower.

Message 23 of 62
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

What changed in Fico 9 Vs. 8?

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 24 of 62
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

My Fico 9's are almost the same for TU/EX(5 pts less) & 10 points higher for EQ. TU/EX show a paid medical judgement falling off in 3 years, and EQ shows the judgement + a paid medical collection falling off in 3 years. I seem to recall there was something regarding medical listings in Fico 9, wasnt there?

Message 25 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

"... FICO® Score 9 introduces a more nuanced way to assess consumer collection information, bypassing paid collection agency accounts and offering a sophisticated treatment differentiating medical from non-medical collection agency accounts. This will help ensure that medical collections have a lower impact on the score, commensurate with the credit risk they represent. These enhancements help lenders because it leads to a more predictive score. The median FICO Score for consumers whose only major negative references are medical collections will increase by 25 points..."

Message 26 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long do I have to be with myFico to get fico 9? I don't even see 14 (28 it says on site) different models and I have the yearly subscription :/

Message 27 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are you seeing the FICO9 scores? I've looked all over myFICO3B and don't see it anywhere.

Message 28 of 62
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Where are you seeing the FICO9 scores? I've looked all over myFICO3B and don't see it anywhere.

I just bought the 3B report & scores for $60 & it shows them on there.

Message 29 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rebuilding69 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just bought the 3B report & scores for $60 & it shows them on there.

So you have to buy new reports to get the FICO9 scores? Why doesn't it show up like all the other versions? That makes no sense. Why is someone always in my pocket???

I read another thread about this and the new version seems to lessen the impact of medical baddies along with a few new ways of accounting the score.

Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.