Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 8 Scores

tag
jd403
Regular Contributor

FICO 8 Scores

Will those update automatically and how frequently or do  I need to buy a new report?  I've had items for dispute that were deleted today and also paid down balances on cards to under 30% utilization

Thanks

FICO 8: TU 716 EX, 718 EQ 721 (10/19/21)

Discover IT $10.5k, Citi AA $10.8k , Cap One QS - $6.3k, Amex Optima - $4k Kohl's - $3k, M-Life MasterCard $8k, Amex Delta Gold $16.5k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO 8 Scores

If you're talking about the MyFico service, you'll get an alert with an updated score when a trigger event occurs. Deleted items are not a trigger event. Not sure if balance decreases are or not.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jd403 wrote:

Will those update automatically and how frequently or do  I need to buy a new report?  I've had items for dispute that were deleted today and also paid down balances on cards to under 30% utilization

Thanks

It depends. If you have a 3B subscription, then scores will update when a specific trigger happens for each CRA. If you purchased just the report or even a 3B report and do not have the monthly subscription, then scores will not update. In this case, you will have to purchase a new report to see updated scores.
Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@jd403 wrote:

myFICO's monitoring is a trigger based service.  Make sure you understand the triggers if you're using it.

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/~/understanding-what-triggers-fico%C2%AE-3-bu...

If you need fixed intervals for updates then you may want to use a different solution.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.