Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Forums appreciation thread =)

tag
smoothjk
Contributor

FICO Forums appreciation thread =)

Just wanted to thank all of you for the priceless information that you offer. I have never been part of an online community that is so friendly, informed, and helpful. Almost without exception, everyone here seems to be in it together, lending a helping hand, avoiding insults and rudeness.

I like how everyone seems to be rooting for each other, and no one seems (at least on the outside) to look down on anyone else, based on scores and other info.

Again, thank you all.
FICO (06/17/08): TU 691 - EQ 642 - EX 638 - Util 64%
FICO (07/23/08): TU 698 - EQ 653 - EX 644 - Util 50%
FICO (02/04/09): TU 694 - EQ 668 - EX 654 - Util 43%
FICO (05/18/09): TU 687 - EQ 675 - EX n/a - Util 39%
FICO (03/09/10): TU 666 - EQ: 691 - EX 644 - Util 54%
IDGuard (2/8/12): TU 690 - EQ: 710 - EX 710 - Util 72%
FICO (03/13/12): EQ: 696 (87% revolving to limits)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Forums appreciation thread =)

I agree! I've found great info here so far and I love that everyone's nice, positive and friendly. Keep up the good work!

Karen
Message 2 of 6
marty56
Super Contributor

Never been in a forum like this before we you can learn, help others and read amusing threads or not like here.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to say the same. The info here is priceless. Thank you all who take the time to help idiots like me and make this place what it is.
Message 4 of 6
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

I agree with everyone wholeheartedly.  I've been on other forums where newbies get slammed for starting new posts or asking questions that show they are clearly a beginner.  I'm happy to say I've never seen a newbie slammed here.  Everyone is so eager to help and to share their advice and experiences.  The mods do a wonderful job of keeping this place positive and informative.
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 5 of 6
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

I agree 100%. Even though the same questions get asked over and over again by newbies, no one bashes them for asking. Everyone's questions are addressed.

I appreciate this forum so much. I've learned more in the last 6-7 weeks about credit than I have in my whole lifetime and I owe it all to you all!

This forum has helped to change my financial future for the better without it costing anything. Except maybe time and a new pair of contacts because I've read so much until I think I'm going blind. Smiley Very Happy

There maybe other places to find this information but IMO this is truly the best place!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.