Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Progress

tag
George2037
Regular Contributor

FICO Progress

This is the progress I have made using a combo of TU and MyFico since 05/07.  One AFNI removed (falsely re-ageing account), double listed Judgement removed, outdated Judgement removed, outdated collection removed, one PFD w/ Comcast, $15,000 in new TL added lowering UTL%, corrected Suffix on Name, and corrected past addresses.  One loophole I found is if an old account that is not being updated by OC or CA and they have your name wrong or the address they are using is incorrect the TL will be deleted if you have those corrected before you dispute the TL.  If I had it to do all over again I would make sure all names and addresses are correct before disputing TL's.  Once they are corrected check your CR and go from there.  You have to pull the report directly from CRA to get all listed adresses and names.

5/07                10/07
TU              560                   636
EQ             630                   694
EX              530                   624

Message Edited by George2037 on 10-02-2007 07:38 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Progress

Super congrats! The program works! I too, have had similar experiences.

March, 2007: TU: 521

Oct.1, 2007: TU: 676 EXP:665 EQ: 633
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Progress

Super!

Please share your success in the "Success Stories" thread!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=27512

-Tuscani
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.