Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO SCORE CHART

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO SCORE CHART

Thank you for reposting that!  I was looking all over for your "levels".  LOL, I have held just about every position from busboy up.  No pay raise yet, though!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
azsassycat
Frequent Contributor

Bad (480 to 549) (red) (rank: bum)
You're just one short step above untouchable. Your loan and credit applications will be fished out of the incoming mail cart with tongs by clerks dressed in full environment suits, and fed into the incinerator unread. Take heart though, because your class of FICO underachievers has driven a whole new area of innovation: the max fee credit card. Your statements arrive with postage due. In addition to the $1000 deposit for your $200 line of credit, you also have a membership fee, an account maintenance fee, an annual fee, a stamp-licking fee, a balance change fee, and a payment processing fee. Oh, and every time you read your paper statement or load the Web page with your electronic statement, that'll be a $2.99 statement reading fee.

Smiley Very HappyThis is so funny - I'm a bum! LOL Smiley Very Happy
10/22/07 (FICO) EQ 544 EX 520 TU 518
03/04/08 (FICO) EQ 606 EX 599 TU 601
04/24/08 (FICO) EQ 600 EX 580 TU 608
06/02/15 (FICO) EQ 578 EX 561 TU 589
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You won't be for long sassy. That's for sure. Smiley Happy

I was in the bum category too 7 months ago. Keep the faith honey, you'll get there.

Never ever, ever be late. Never
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to thank everyone that gave their opinion on the situation of FICO scores. Overall, everyone has an opinion and thats what this thread was about.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.