Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Scores

What is the difference among the 3 CRAs credit score monitoring products?

The 3-in-1 monitoring product for each shows different scores for the same CRA. For example, my EQ score at EQ is higher than my EQ score in my TU 3-in-1 score monitoring. Similarly my EX score at EX is higher than my EX score in my TU report.

Is ScoreWatch offered by EQ a real FICO? What about EX and TU?

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Scores

It is a real FICO. And if you purchase your reports here for TU and EX, those are real FICO scores too.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I just want the real deal, true FICO scores, since that's what lenders look at.

I don't like the other scoring products because they are misleading. They are showing discrepancies of over 20 points.
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. I just want the real deal, true FICO scores, since that's what lenders look at.

I don't like the other scoring products because they are misleading. They are showing discrepancies of over 20 points.

And this is very true, but it can be very useful to be able to keep an eye on your credit reports as often as daily. It's especially handy to see the date that an account updates, and know whether it's worthwhile pulling the FICO's to check for score changes. (This is why I use TrueCredit.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.