Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Ultimate 3B

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Ultimate 3B

Hello, 

I'm currently working very hard on increasing my credit so I'm monitoring my score so I want to check to make sure my score is going up. I am trying to determine if the FICO Ultimate 3B would be the right tool for this but I noticed that is looks as if the credit reports and scores are only updated every 3 months. Is this correct? I need to see the changes each month to ensure that what I'm doing is working. I know the FICO score is the one that most lenders use and I have seen the discrepancies across all of the different credit bureaus/monitoring sites. 

I want to know this before I spend $29.95/month if I can't get new scores each month. 

Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CredStudent
Established Member

Re: FICO Ultimate 3B

I use the Fico Ultimate 3B. You will only get all 28 or so FICO scores updated quarterly and the similulator seems to only use the information from those quarterly updates. However, you will get new updated FICO 8 scores and an alert whenever a qualifying event occurs which will certainly help you see if what your doing is working. For instance, whenever a balance change is reported you will get an alert with a new score. So today my BOA cash rewards card updated my file because my new statement was cut a few days ago. since my balance went from $34.00 to $42.00 I got an alert and a new score. Also, inquiries, new accounts and loan payments such as auto loan payments(because theoretically the principle should go down) all seem to trigger an alert with a new score. Hope this helps.

Fico08 6/22/16: EQ 643 TU 666 EX 683
C1 secured $1,000(opened 3/2013, closed 4/2016), QS1 $2,000 (opened 5/2015), Freedom $4,000 (opened 4/2016), BOA CR $1,500(opened 4/2016), NHL Discover IT $1,600 (opened 6/2016)
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the quick reply. I appreciate the information.
Message 3 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you want to see the full report, with a bunch of FICO versions -- not just FICO8 -- updated monthly instead of quarterly, you can get the "premier" service which is $39.95 month, as opposed to the "ultimate" service which is $29.95 month.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you want to see the full report, with a bunch of FICO versions -- not just FICO8 -- updated monthly instead of quarterly, you can get the "premier" service which is $39.95 month, as opposed to the "ultimate" service which is $29.95 month.

Hi SouthJamaica,

Thanks for this information regarding "premier".  Dumb question though, where can it be found on the site?

;-)

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi SouthJamaica,

Thanks for this information regarding "premier".  Dumb question though, where can it be found on the site?

;-)

Not a dumb question!  I actually just had to ask that some thing..lol.  Select the large myfico icon on the top left, and scroll down untill you see it!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi SouthJamaica,

;-)

Not a dumb question!  I actually just had to ask that some thing..lol.  Select the large myfico icon on the top left, and scroll down untill you see it!

This is very strange indeed because it is still not showing up.  I also cleared my browser's cache as well.

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 6.38.52 PM.png

So not really sure why premier is not showing up for me in the list.

Hmmmm....

Message 7 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

As an alternative, you can also try CCT that offers all 3 scores once a month, amd updates EXP daily. This is also for about $15 a month after calling to cancel the trial membership. Also, in my experience, after having myfico already, it updates faster.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:

As an alternative, you can also try CCT that offers all 3 scores once a month, amd updates EXP daily. This is also for about $15 a month after calling to cancel the trial membership. Also, in my experience, after having myfico already, it updates faster.

Hello RM21,

Yes I have CCT and it is awsome!  I also have that special price too that I was able to get by calling to cancel... heh...

Live you've already indicated, it does update much faster than myfico!

(-:

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi SouthJamaica,

;-)

This is very strange indeed because it is still not showing up.  I also cleared my browser's cache as well.

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 6.38.52 PM.png

So not really sure why premier is not showing up for me in the list.

Hmmmm....

Ok, so I found out the deal with "Myfico Premier".... I contacted support and below is what they said regarding the product:

==

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care.

Yes, myFICO now offers Premier 3B credit monitoring, however, it is still in the test phase and is only available to a limited market. Premier 3B delivers an updated credit report every 30 days and is $39.95 per month. Please click on "Compare Products" from your myFICO dashboard, this will navigate you to the myFICO website. If Premier 3B appears on your page, you may purchase it.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Care

==

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.