Did you mean: 

FICO score on the horizon?

tag
pokerpro
Frequent Contributor

FICO score on the horizon?

Hello

i searched but came up short

is there a post (perhaps a sticky) that showcases banks that will be offering free FICO score and projections

we all know about discover, walmart, barclays and Citi ( recent addition)

but what about Bank of America? will it be EX/EQ or another TU

Amex?

Chase? any other products other than Slate ( I am not even sure which one slate offers)

thanks

BK7 Discharge: October 2004 Starting Score: 590 March 2018 EQ & EX & TU FICO Score: 846 & 847 & 850

Goal Score: 800+ across the board | Goals Hit: 3 Active Cards: 2

Gardening Since: October 2015 Garden Goal: Oct 2018

Wish List: | None

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
pokerpro
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO score on the horizon?

not sure if this was meant as a helpful link or a mockery to something i should of already found on my own

either way, thanks for taking the time

BK7 Discharge: October 2004 Starting Score: 590 March 2018 EQ & EX & TU FICO Score: 846 & 847 & 850

Goal Score: 800+ across the board | Goals Hit: 3 Active Cards: 2

Gardening Since: October 2015 Garden Goal: Oct 2018

Wish List: | None

Message 3 of 5
printosaur
New Contributor

Commerce Bank has joined list of banks that give free credit scores to credit card holders.

List is here -- but not all are FICO scores:

http://goo.gl/XGe4Yb

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@pokerpro wrote:

i searched but came up short

is there a post (perhaps a sticky) that showcases banks that will be offering free FICO score and projections

I'm not aware of a sticky.  Your best bet IMO is to refer to prior threads and monitor active discussions on scores provided by creditors.  If any discussion forum site's search feature isn't working for you then try a site restricted Google search.  Just add "site:" and the domain to your keywords.  For example, to search using "free fico score" as they keywords for this site:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=free%20fico%20s...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.