Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO scores

when purchasing your scores on MYFICO.com which package do most of you buy to monitor every month or quarterly--I see the prices range from inexpensive to quite expensive for just one pull--

thanks for any feedback provided.....
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
My_dog_FICO
Regular Contributor

Re: FICO scores

LEGZ,

I did the SW just for the alerts, but that appears to be a complete waste of money.  I also did the product that gives you all three with FICOs.  I like that, but it's too expensive to do more than every sixth month.

I've heard that TU has a good product that lets you pull all 3 CRs daily, but with FAKOs.  If you're in cleanup mode, I'd use that, and then use SW once you're in maintenance/play mode.
11/14/07 TU 567 - EQ 561 - EX 577
11/29/07 TU ??? - EQ 573 - EX ???
12/10/07 TU ??? - EQ 579 - EX ??? - 60% util - OOPS!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use creditkeeper.  You can only get 1 report a month but their alerts are timely and they also send a paper copy USPS.  These are FAKO scores but worth the $9.99/month to be able to monitor and run scenarios (their sim is very detailed)
Message 3 of 10
My_dog_FICO
Regular Contributor

Scalet,   Which CRA do they report?
11/14/07 TU 567 - EQ 561 - EX 577
11/29/07 TU ??? - EQ 573 - EX ???
12/10/07 TU ??? - EQ 579 - EX ??? - 60% util - OOPS!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

3-in-1 merge once a month.  The sim uses the EX report.  They score each bureau (PLUS FAKO Scores)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate Fakos.

When are they going to make a product that only gives Ficos on a monthly basis and access to call three reports?
Message 6 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

TheCynicalOne wrote:
I hate Fakos.

When are they going to make a product that only gives Ficos on a monthly basis and access to call three reports?

They do - here.  It is just very expensive to do it  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok I use creditkeeper and I am enrolled with privacy matters--however they are FAKOS and I wanted to purchase the real deal every now and then but just wasnt sure when to do so and how often Smiley Happy thanks guys!!! not to mention the outrageous cost
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

For true FICO scores, and to know exactly where I stand with TRUE FICO scores, I use the FICO complete,where you get all 3 CR's + scores.

You are correct. They are expensive. With the discount I paid $32.85 early this month. I cant' afford weekly or even monthly pulls. But I can justify quarterly, or semi-annual pulling of those.

For day in and day out monitoring, I'm currently using Experian's Triple Advantage. I can pull my CR as often as I wish, WITH scores, but they are not FICO, they are FAKO. Since I signed up in early Oct. I pull my EXP cr at least 3 times per week.

I'm not entirely satisfied with it, so at some point when I get off my behind, I'll do something about it and switch.

I would love to be able to pull all 3 CR's with FICO scores, monthly w/o it costing an arm and a leg, but so far, I've not found it, meaning it prolly don't exist. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sylviatob wrote:

I would love to be able to pull all 3 CR's with FICO scores, monthly w/o it costing an arm and a leg, but so far, I've not found it, meaning it prolly don't exist. Smiley Sad

That's too bad.

Wouldn't mind paying 50/month if I had access to daily pulls of reports and scores...all for one low price.

too much to ask for Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.