Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO vs. FAKO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO vs. FAKO

Hello I'm new to this forum. I've learned alot from the people on this board just by reading for hours. I've been in the processs of cleaning up my credit for approximately 1 year now. When I started my scores were in the low 500's. I obtained the credit monitoring service through Truecredit and my scores as of 2 weeks ago were Transunion-604, Experian-543, Equifax-567. After doing much reading about Fako's vs. Fico, I decided to check my Fico's today since I was approved for Delta Skymiles with a credit limit of 5900 and figured I couldn't of gotten approved with a Experian score of 543. I was shocked , my fico's are Transunion-687, Experian-673, Equifax-592. I have alot of baddies on Equifax but I'm in the process of disputing items. I would also lilke to say that I did hire Lexington Law firm to assist me in my credit clean up and they've deleted around 20 items total in the past year which included 2 judgements. I've also disputed somethings on my own with success. I would like to say thank you to the people on this board for educating me on so many things.  I will post my credit cards and limits. I also converted my Delta Skymiles to Blue cash thanks to the advice from people on these boards. I think it's time to get rid of Lexington, thanks to this board I have the confidence to dispute on my own because I know it works. Thank you all!

First Premier- $400
Orchard Bank- $400
Target - $500
DeltaSkymiles(Bluecash is coming)-$5900
Macy's- $900
Wamu-(received pre-approval 3 days ago)- $2000
Hooters- $1000

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: FICO vs. FAKO

Wow, that's wonderful! (all of it!)

Worth coughing up the $$$ for the FICO's, wasn't it? Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations, you've earned your wings.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO vs. FAKO

My Amex account hasn't posted on any of my reports and neither has my Wamu. Does anyone have any idea how this will affect my scores once posted?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.