Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRSTSOURCE

tag
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

FIRSTSOURCE

I just received a letter from this collection agency.  It says it just bought the debt from Arrow Fin. Any way my question is, I had dved Arrow back in Nov and they never answered. Can I dispute Arrow now on my CR, #1 since they never validated #2 and for sure since they no longer own debt? The oc took this acct off my CRS over a year ago, so should I dv this new ca? Thanks to all
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FIRSTSOURCE

RUSTY101 wrote:
I just received a letter from this collection agency.  It says it just bought the debt from Arrow Fin. Any way my question is, I had dved Arrow back in Nov and they never answered. Can I dispute Arrow now on my CR, #1 since they never validated #2 and for sure since they no longer own debt? The oc took this acct off my CRS over a year ago, so should I dv this new ca? Thanks to all

1. If you DV'd arrow and they didn't answer your DV within the 30 days, you should have disputed with the CRA's then. But yes, dispute it now since you haven't.

2. How old is this debt? You say OC took it off a year ago. Is it past CRTP? They cannot report past 7/7.5 yrs DOFD/DOLA and that goes for the CA who bought it.

IF you are past SOL but within CRTP-Send DV to new CA.

IF you are past SOL & CRTP-Send new CA a FOAD letter

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FIRSTSOURCE

RUSTY101 wrote:

Do NOT dispute ARROW.......send them this letter  CMRRR   it is followup to first DV.

DV  the new CA  CMRRR!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.