Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIco is reporting old lates and equifax is not

tag
Dino76
Established Member

FIco is reporting old lates and equifax is not

Need your help. FICO just reported 1 30 and 1 60 day late on a credit card back in 2005.    I check my score every two weeks. These lates have been removed from FIco 2 years ago and now showing up as a missed payment and a negative flag.  The major crediting reporting agency do not have this on my credit report.   Never seen this before from FIco. Been a member for over 7 years.  

Anybody has this problem?   

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: FIco is reporting old lates and equifax is not

Is the FICO report / score you're referring to the EQ FICO score?   Were the scores / reports pulled on the same day?

All FICO reports / scores use data pulled directly from either EQ, TU, or EX and should match the CRAs data if they're from the same time.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
Dino76
Established Member

Yes,  it is the equifax FIco score/report.  I also have equifax account on their website and it's not listed as lates.  This one really baffle me.  It just don't make sense.  Unless, there is a glitch with FIco itself.  Totally weird.  Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Message 3 of 5
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

FICO has been acting really weird lately. One other member reported something similar..like MYFICO reported wrong information not on his Experian report at all. They need to get that fixed!!

Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Call customer support and tell them how it's busted; didn't hear back on the other issue other than it was escalated to their product development group.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.