Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest Dispute in history

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fastest Dispute in history

`Wow!!  Disputed this afternoon, email for update tonight!  Disputed a closed account still showing a balance and wala! Poof! Its gone!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Fastest Dispute in history

Brammy wins!  Very nice!

Did you want it wiped, or updated?   I had something fly thru EX the other day like that, though I didn't check it for a few days it went fairly fast.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

SmartCookie wrote:
Brammy wins!  Very nice!

Did you want it wiped, or updated?   I had something fly thru EX the other day like that, though I didn't check it for a few days it went fairly fast.

Just wanted it updated cause it was a closed revolving account showing a 1 dollar balance and has been 0 for over a month.  Too many accounts showing balances.  Even got the email tonight with the investigation results.  This is one thing I was using TC to monitor.  Can't even get online to dipute it with them now.

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-03-2007 10:00 PM
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess EX automated disputes can't ALWAYS work against us ....
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely, one morething for the attorney to chew on with TU.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.