Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax or by Mail?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fax or by Mail?

Would it be easier/faster to dispute information to the CRAs by fax or mail? I dont have a fax machine at home, so I will have to fax it elsewhere. Fedex kinkos allows this right? and How do I know that the CRAs wont send a fax back to Fed Ex with my info on it??? thats scary. Should I put in the Fax that they need to contact me by mail if anything further is going to be sent?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fax or by Mail?

I faxed a dispute to EQ.  Once I faxed it I received an email that they had received it and it would take up to 30 days to complete and I would receive my results via mail.   It took 27 days so its no faster other than you beat mail time sending it to them.   IMO if you don't have a fax at home its not really worth having to fax it somewhere else.    Good luck!Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I fax all my disputes and at the bottom I add.....please mail updated report to the address    da da da da (home addy)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a recent fax number for EQ?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is one that i was given today and used. I had to correct my DOB. Equifax Fax: 888-826-0573
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.