Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 3-B ULTIMATE

tag
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Fico 3-B ULTIMATE

updates QUARTERLY....does this mean you get CR every three months?  Just curious as comparing to the regular 3B package...any ideas?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico 3-B ULTIMATE

Yes, you get a report quarterly. I just signed back up and went with ultimate. 

Message 2 of 17
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

updates QUARTERLY....does this mean you get CR every three months?  Just curious as comparing to the regular 3B package...any ideas?

In addition to 3-bureau credit monitoring and FICO Score 8 updates, FICO Ultimate 3B gives you access to a new 3-bureau credit report and the 19 most widely used FICO Score versions every quarter (about every 3 months). 

Message 3 of 17
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

You get the 19 FICO scores and 3 bureau reports quarterly.  Monitoring updates take place as trigger activity causes updates.

The FICO Score 3B Report provides the above one time without monitoring.

Message 4 of 17
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Hmmm... didn't know there was yet another 3B edition. I'm still on the old $21.95 plan. Smiley LOL

I guess when my year is up in September, I'll decide how to proceed. Sometimes the score alerts can be nerve wracking.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just upgraded to ultimate 3b as well. If you originally subscribed to the ultimate plan you will need to call My Fico and have them cancel the original in order to upgrade. They will prorate your account for any unused days at the time you upgrade. Same price but new reports every three months.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't you jsut sign up and then cancel at the end of your month? And then sign back up again in a few days or week?

Message 7 of 17
Bug101
Established Member

I just realized that I am only getting 6 fico scores from the ultimate and not the 19 as promised and paid for. Whats is worse, it is missing fico 4 which Freddie and Fannie use and matters most for mortgages.  From my research, Fico 8 is primarily used by major credit card companies and some major auto companies.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know how you research which version of Fico is being used because every time I ask my bank or credit union which version they would pull they are dumbfounded. They claim to not know there are different versions. And these people handle my money.
Message 9 of 17
Bug101
Established Member

Either your bank rep is  not telling you the truth or he/she is not as knowledgable as they claim.  It is in Freddie and Fannies rules as to which scoring they will accept and fico 4 is the one. Which is Ver outdated and they know it. There has been a lot of press and consumer groups trying to convince them to upgrade for many years and as of now they refuse.

Any bank who plans to have their loans backed by Freddie or Fannie (which is 90 percent plus) must follow their rules.Fico knows this to be a fact because they have been trying as well to get the to upgrade to a new model for years.  So for them showing fico 8 and any others as primarily used for mortgages is completely FALSE. 

I just learned this and feel TOTAlLY cheated by myfico and wonder how much I can trust them now. Especially when I was promised 19 scoring models and only got 6, I plan to call them tomorrow about this.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.