Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring?

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring?

Did any one get it yet? Well I will pull trigger then reply myself.  Had to cancel score watch first.  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring?

I cancelled my SW this morning and signed up for this.  For $5 more its a steal.

Message 2 of 7
EW800
Valued Contributor

Checkout the MyFICO Product Feedback Forum.  There are many reports of people upgrading, with several reporting Exp and TU alerts coming through already.  I upgraded on Friday and looking forward to having notifications of all three CRA's.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 7
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

I too upgraded last friday and have already recieved alerts!  I think it is an amazing deal and am very happy with it.  I do know that it is similar to SW in that it just alerts to changes but you only get 1 CR but its 1 from each bureau and its once a year so those combined with my free reports from annual credit report should be great as I can check one every 6 months for best accuracy.  But anyway, def recommend it...especially for anyone who already has SW as its just a lot better upgrade from it for just $5 bucks more I don't think you can beat that!

Message 4 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Hmm now I'm thinking. So if I add a new account to credit report. Are you saying my report will not change? When that happens. Where did you get that from?
Message 5 of 7
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:
Hmm now I'm thinking. So if I add a new account to credit report. Are you saying my report will not change? When that happens. Where did you get that from?

If anything changes on your report you will get an alert and a score change if necessary. Other wise just like Score Watch, your reports will not update for a year unless you specifically purchase an updated one.

Message 6 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Ooh I see. But no problem. Even once a year I can see things there. If I got for example. New account added. And not mine. I would dispute. And get free new report anyway. I understand. Thanks.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.