Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score

tag
hotpoint
Regular Contributor

Fico Score

I have a couple of general questions.  I first stated monitoring my credit through each of the three CB's (untill I found out about the Fico thing).  I noticed delinquent accounts on my report some where deleted others I made a moral obiligation and made payment arrangements.  I recently paid both charged off CC w/Capital One.  One shows PAID after CO and etc., the other is still pending.  My fico score w/Transunion is 535, Experian 575 and w/Equifax it's 610.  I started new credit with a CC and was given a $300.00 limit 4/07.  I then purchased a CD and borrowed against it for $2500.00 5/07. 

I filed BK in 03' because of medical conditions and a lack on income.  I changed my mind on the BK and it was dismissed, but still placed on my file (SOL 2013).  My debt total do more than 7k with two CO CC totaling 75% of the 7k.  The CO CC's have been turned over to a CA and the SOL is 2010. 

After running my credit through Transunion's website my score is 638.  Questions.

1. How can your score have such a broad range?  With Transunion it's 638 and w/FICO it's 538
  2. What should I do about the CA's CC?

Thanks for your help

Hotpoint

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.