cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally-Best Day in a Long Time! EX Clean.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally-Best Day in a Long Time! EX Clean.

Finally my last baddie fell off EX. Now all 3 scores above 750. Very happy day. Thx to everyone who helped. I was a member of that other board for years and got sick of the drama and nastiness over there. Came here. Less than a year, made some good friends, my scores all are good. I got more help here in 9 months than there in years. So thank you....thank you....thank You!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally-Best Day in a Long Time! EX Clean.

Congrats, Dj!  (Sorry to hear about Citi...hopefully you can recon successfully). 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally-Best Day in a Long Time! EX Clean.

@Anonymous wrote:
Finally my last baddie fell off EX. Now all 3 scores above 750. Very happy day. Thx to everyone who helped. I was a member of that other board for years and got sick of the drama and nastiness over there. Came here. Less than a year, made some good friends, my scores all are good. I got more help here in 9 months than there in years. So thank you....thank you....thank You!!!!

Sweet!  What was the age/severity of your last baddie and how many points did you gain from it falling off?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.