cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally..........LVNV and Cavalry gone from all 3!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally..........LVNV and Cavalry gone from all 3!

Now if CBCS would just get their heads outta the sand and delete since they replied to my DV saying "we have closed your account and returned it to the OC"

Today, I called them, again, and they said, it can take up to 90 days to update, I said no, when are you going to request deletion, their reply " I am told to tell you it can take up to 90 days to be removed"

LOL@ I am told to tell you................I still think they have a "stupidvisor" holding up cue cards.

3-8.......Cavalry gone from EX and EQ and no score change with them. But a 13 point increase with TU.

3-12 LVNV gone from TU(only one reporting) and Cavalry gone from TU. No score changes.

So, no points for Cavalry being removed but LVNV got me 13 points. Funny that I got the points on TU before the action happened.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 03-12-2008 10:08 PM

Message Edited by sidewinder on 03-12-2008 10:14 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally..........LVNV and Cavalry gone from all 3!

Good for you.  Darn, I really hope I can get Calvary off of mine.Smiley Wink
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally..........LVNV and Cavalry gone from all 3!

sidewinder wrote:
Now if CBCS would just get their heads outta the sand and delete since they replied to my DV saying "we have closed your account and returned it to the OC"

Today, I called them, again, and they said, it can take up to 90 days to update, I said no, when are you going to request deletion, their reply " I am told to tell you it can take up to 90 days to be removed"

LOL@ I am told to tell you................I still think they have a "stupidvisor" holding up cue cards.

3-8.......Cavalry gone from EX and EQ and no score change with them. But a 13 point increase with TU.

3-12 LVNV gone from TU(only one reporting) and Cavalry gone from TU. No score changes.

So, no points for Cavalry being removed but LVNV got me 13 points. Funny that I got the points on TU before the action happened.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 03-12-2008 10:08 PM

Message Edited by sidewinder on 03-12-2008 10:14 PM

Do I ever feel like a fool. I have the 3-n-1 reports from TC and was thinking TU was last column and EQ the first. Had the switched around. My spouse has a different monitoring service and that is how they are on those 3-n-1 reports.

So, 3-8, Cavalry gone from TU and EX. No points on EX. 13 on TU.

3-11- LVNV and Cavalry gone from EQ. No points.
So, I got the points at the right time, I just looked at it all wrong.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.