Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Scores Moved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally Scores Moved

Early last week, 2 changes noted on my CRs.

TU the amount of owed child support was reduced by a good bit, and the correct last payment date received were updated. ONE whole point up. I'll take it. now TU is 501.

EQ duplicate collection account deleted. 12 point jump, again not huge but... now EQ is 507.

The changes posted several days before the changes were reflected in my scores. Odd, but then, so much about this seems to be.

Anyway, smiling, and a little happy to have 2 scores over 500, if only just.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Scores Moved

Keep hacking away.  At least you are not doing what I did - sat there for 4 years with a perfect payment history and expected things to get better without playing the game!  Smiley Sad

You now know the rules and start things moving in the right direction  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

learning the rules here, thanks to you and folks like you who are willing to share, and not ostricize me for my ugly scores.
Message 3 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I think you will find that many people here had ugly scores at one time or another  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.