Did you mean: 

Finally finally finally finally

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Finally finally finally finally

As a wise man once wrote:

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
Remember that credit bureaus use different methods to receive and process good versus bad credit information.

Information that would negatively affect your credit rating--like a late pay or charge-off--is instantly beamed from the creditor to the agency via Department of Defense 256-megabit fiber optic lines and written to their servers in 8.6 milliseconds.

Information that would positively affect your credit rating is scribed onto scrolls in special ink by Gregorian monks, which are then painstakingly illuminated. The Credit Scrolls are then placed onto camel caravans which wind their way to the credit bureau headquarters by way of Marrakesh, Dubai, and Tripoli. Once the caravan reaches Equifax, Experian or TransUnion, the scrolls are then laid out in the sun for a week so that the special ink can be read. (Note that the weather around the credit bureau headquarters is notoriously gloomy, like FICO itself, so finding seven consecutive days of sunshine can be quite an ordeal in and of itself.) Only then can the information finally be encoded into your credit files...

Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 06-27-2007 01:52 PM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol......can I have a real answer?
Message 12 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

It seems to vary between one day and 6 weeks.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
As a wise man once wrote:

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
Remember that credit bureaus use different methods to receive and process good versus bad credit information.

Information that would negatively affect your credit rating--like a late pay or charge-off--is instantly beamed from the creditor to the agency via Department of Defense 256-megabit fiber optic lines and written to their servers in 8.6 milliseconds.

Information that would positively affect your credit rating is scribed onto scrolls in special ink by Gregorian monks, which are then painstakingly illuminated. The Credit Scrolls are then placed onto camel caravans which wind their way to the credit bureau headquarters by way of Marrakesh, Dubai, and Tripoli. Once the caravan reaches Equifax, Experian or TransUnion, the scrolls are then laid out in the sun for a week so that the special ink can be read. (Note that the weather around the credit bureau headquarters is notoriously gloomy, like FICO itself, so finding seven consecutive days of sunshine can be quite an ordeal in and of itself.) Only then can the information finally be encoded into your credit files...

Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 06-27-2007 01:52 PM

ROTFLMAO!!! 
Message 14 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

It really should go in the Classic Posts Hall of Fame   Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 17
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:
It really should go in the Classic Posts Hall of Fame   Smiley Very Happy

I may even add it to Scoring 101. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It should be there.

I thought about asking I could print it out and frame it Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.