Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally gone

tag
sphinxpeanut
Established Member

Finally gone

I would to take a moment and say YEAH!!!!!!!!

After 10 long years, the Chapter 7 bankruptcy has finally disappeared from my credit reports.....

My scores from Equifax to Experian to Transunion went from 695, 690, 700 to 764-772-770....I started rebuilding 4 1/2 years ago, came here and read a whole lot of posts and responses, gleamed allot of information and utilized it, cleaned up all of my past mistakes, just wish I had those 10 years back, it was some unfortunate circumstances back then, know there are many others waiting for recovery, here to tell you, there is light at the end of the tunnel, never lose hope.

Thank you "myfico" what a wonderful and supportive website this truly is...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Finally gone

@sphinxpeanut wrote:

After 10 long years, the Chapter 7 bankruptcy has finally disappeared from my credit reports.....

My scores from Equifax to Experian to Transunion went from 695, 690, 700 to 764-772-770....I started rebuilding 5 1/2 years ago, came here and read a whole lot of posts and responses, gleamed allot of information and utilized it, cleaned up all of my past mistakes, just wish I had those 10 years back, it was some unfortunate circumstances back then, know there are many others waiting for recovery, here to tell you, there is light at the end of the tunnel, never lose hope.

That's wonderful news Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

WTG!!! Congrats!!

Message 3 of 4
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@sphinxpeanut wrote:

My scores from Equifax to Experian to Transunion went from 695, 690, 700 to 764-772-770....I started rebuilding 4 1/2 years ago, came here and read a whole lot of posts and responses, gleamed allot of information and utilized it, cleaned up all of my past mistakes, just wish I had those 10 years back, it was some unfortunate circumstances back then, know there are many others waiting for recovery, here to tell you, there is light at the end of the tunnel, never lose hope.

Congrats Smiley Happy awesome news

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.