Frequent Contributor
princessofpink

Finally some movement on EX!

I've had baddies deleted, paid down balances and yet my EX score barely moved despite good gains on my other two reports.  Lo and behold today my EX Fako goes from 532 to 591.  The only thing that changed since last pull... the addition of my new auto loan.   Strange, strange credit bureau.  :smileyindifferent:
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Finally some movement on EX!

Congrats!
Established Contributor
Cory

So, with these FAKO's scores, what are they? why do we need them? and what benefit is there to having FAKO scores?

Thank you

Cory
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

princessofpink wrote:
I've had baddies deleted, paid down balances and yet my EX score barely moved despite good gains on my other two reports. 

I took all appropriate actions, got increases of 109 on TU and 99 on EQ.  EX went down 7 points  :smileysad:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}